The children have all been working very hard to prepare for our event next week, they are very excited about sharing their dances.
We are all looking forward to a lovely evening whatever the weather!
Please note all of the following:
- Children must arrive between 3.15 and 4pm at the Gates for signing in, but please be aware that no parents or families can be allowed in until the vent starts at 4.30pm
- Children who are performing do not need a ticket. Tickets for friends and families are on sale in the studio now at £4 per adult and £2 per child, or you can pay at the gate
- All children will wait in the studio in between performances so they will be be warm, although all performances will take place outdoors.
All dancers MUST be wearing:
- Black leggings or Jogging Bottoms, we suggest tights underneath if possible as performances are taking place outdoors.
- Plain black top with no logos at all - again , we suggest at least two layers of clothing
- Trainers and warm socks, Ballet and Tap Dancers should also bring ballet and tap shoes with their names in
- Hair below jaw length should be styled in two plaits please. We will be providing lots of glitter....
- Children are also looking forward to wearing their Christmas Jumpers and this is fine with us of course, as long as they have enough other layers to keep them warm.
- All children need a named water bottle and either snacks or money to buy food / snacks from our Cafe.
- All children will be given opportunities at various times to spend time with their families during the event. A printed copy of our Event Running Order will be available free of charge on the gate, and will be published here on Friday December 9th.
- All Street Dance Groups - Friday 9th 4-6pm
- 3-7 years Ballet and Tap Saturday 10th 9.30 - 10.30am
- 7-11s and Teens Ballet and Tap, Dance Squads - Saturday 10th 11am - 1pm
- Headliners - Friday 9th, 7.30-9.30pm Saturday 10th 1.30 - 5pm , Sunday 11th 12 noon until 6pm.
The event is outside so please wrap up warm! You do not need to attend for the entire 4 hours although we would all be very pleased if you did!
We will be serving hot food and we have a licensed bar which will be serving festive drinks, hot and cold.
There will be retail stalls and a raffle, Santa in his grotto, and a Christmas trail in our garden.
Our Timetable / Running Order will be released on our website and social media on Friday 9th December.